Brio 7 One Light Low Voltage Pendant Light
Design by Besa Lighting, 2013.
The Brio 7 One Light Low Voltage Pendant Light is a cord-hung fixture with a handcrafted glass diffuser. Distressed gold or silver metal foil is applied to the inner surface of the glass, which allows the outer surface to remain glossy and smooth. When illuminated, the glass comes to life, as the distressed foil allows glimpses of light to pass through. Provides direct, diffused illumination.
- Canopy Options:
- Dome canopy - Suitable for use on sloped ceilings. Installs to standard 4" junction box. 10 foot field adjustable, braided coaxial type cord with teflon jacket and decorative sleeve at socket holder. Jacket tint coordinates with metal finish. Electronic 120V transformer. Dimmable.
- Flat Canopy - 10 foot field-adjustable braided coaxial type cord with teflon jacket and decorative sleeve at the socketholder. Jacket tint coordinates with metal finish. mini pendant Shade and Cord/Socket Set, plus Pendant with Monopoint Flat Canopy. Electronic 60W dimmable transformer fits partially in junction box. Quick-connect jack provided.
- Gold and silver foil shade options
- Satin nickel or bronze metal finish
- 12V quick-connect option available
- 6.75"W X 3.625"H 10 foot cord