Irene 3 Blade Hugger Ceiling Fan
Cutting a figure like no other, the Irene 3 Blade Hugger Ceiling Fan is rustic, yet strikingly modern. Irene3H is inspired by the golden age of aviation with three neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A cylindrical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-3H is streamline while still appearing warm and natural.
- Three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades in 42" or 52" diameters.
- Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed and reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology.
- Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome or textured bronze.
- Reverse on hand-held, wall mountable six-speed remote control.
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 4033 for the 42" and 6140 for the 52"
- Watts at high speed = 16 for the 42" and 31 for the 52"
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 252 for the 42" and 198 for the 52"