Marquise 5" IC-Rated Air-Tight LED New Construction Housing
The Marquise 5” IC-Rated Air-Tight LED New Construction Housing is a dedicated new construction housing for use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with thermal insulation. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling.
- Housing: Length 10.5", Width 7.25", Height 7.5"
- Cut-out: Diameter 5.6"
- Voltage: 120 Volt, 277 Volt
- Plaster Frame: High quality 0.032 steel die cut one piece frame.
- Housing: 0.040 steel housing adjusts to a maximum ceiling thickness of 1.75”. Spring brackets accept torsion wing trim springs
- Air Flow Restriction: Housing has factory installed gaskets to restrict airflow from room into ceiling plenum to <2CFM (cubic feet per minute) in accordance with ASTM-283 Air-Tight requirements.
- Clearance: “IC” Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required.
- Mounting: Two bar hangers are included adjustable to 24.5”. Bar hangers are parallel to junction box, but can be repositioned 90 degree s perpendicular to junction box if desired. Insulation may be blown directly onto the surface of the fixture.
- Thermal Protector: External thermal device is located on the junction box.
- Trim: Compatible with Marquise 5” Trims (sold separately).
- Socket: Socket is free floating and installs to eyeball, gimbal ring and trims equipped with socket brackets. Protective cap included to protect socket interior during ceiling painting.
- Wiring: Standard flex whip carries wire lead from junction box into housing. Wire leads extend from housing and thermal device to the luminary disconnect.
- Manufactured In China