Marquise 5" IC-Rated Air-Tight LED Remodel Housing
The Marquise 5” IC-Rated Air-Tight LED Remodel Housing is a dedicated remodel housing for use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with thermal insulation. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling.
- Housing: Length 13", Width 6.25", Height 7.5"
- Cut-out: Diameter 5.6"
- Voltage: 120 Volt, 277 Volt
- Air Flow Restriction: Housing has factory installed gaskets to restrict airflow from room into ceiling plenum to <2CFM (cubic feet per minute) in accordance with ASTM-283 Air-Tight requirements.
- Clearance: “IC” Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required.
- Mounting: Four high tensions springs secure the housing to an existing sheet rock ceiling. Accommodates ceiling thickness to 1.5”.
- Wiring: Standard flex whip carries wire lead from junction box into housing. Wire leads extend from housing and thermal device to the luminary disconnect.
- Thermal Protector: External thermal device is located on the junction box.
- Trim: Compatible with Marquise 5” Trims (sold separately).
- Driver: CREE LMD125 for 120V 850 lumen. ERP ELM03W-0440-34 for 277V 850 lumen. . Dimming
- Manufactured In China