Neuilly Multi-Light Wall Sconce
Designer Jonathan Browning creates his own type of luxury with the Fine Art Lamps Neuilly Multi-Light Wall Sconce, bringing sharply angled metal and crystal facets seamlessly together. The fluted crystal shades (complete with crystal bobeches) would normally feel classical, but the scalloped profile and geometric cut transforms those details, producing Browning’s signature prismatic lighting effect.
Fine Art Lamps, an award-winning lighting company headquartered in Miami, Florida, offers superb-quality lighting fixtures that are designed and manufactured in the USA using time-honored craftsman techniques.
The Neuilly Multi-Light Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Browning in 2016
- Material: Scalloped crystal shades with metal structure
- Hexagonal solid crystal bobeche at the base of each shade
- Rectangular backplate
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
- 2 Light Option Fixture 11" W x 17"H, Depth 6.5", Weight 5 Lbs.
- 3 Light Option Fixture 12" W x 19"H, Depth 6", Weight 7 Lbs.