Save $ -657.80
The Zattelite Pendant by Schema brings a dramatic decorative display to your home décor. Its spherical, subtly geometric design, though seemingly textile in appearance, is actually made of galvanized iron wires that are individually hand-woven by Filipino artisans. Depending on the size you select, the fixture contains one or several LED light sources which provide(s) visual depth and a shimmering, glare-free ambiance to the surrounding space.
Schema prides itself on producing both functional and decorative designs exclusively from hand-woven metal wires often used in roofing, piping, and other building materials. Since the company’s origin in 1994, each manufactured product has been the direct result of exhaustive research and experimentation, careful conceptualization, and the craftsmanship of a dedicated artisan team.
- Designed by Anon Pairot in 2016
- Material: Zinc-Plated Galvanized Iron
- Each fixture is hand-woven and unique
- Subtle geometric patterns
- Extra Large version has 5 light sources, all others have 1
- Made In Philippines
Finish: Black, Copper, Florentine
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Extra Large Option Cable: Length 59"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 39.4", Diameter 39.4"
- Extra Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 98.4"
- Large Option Cable: Length 59"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 19.7", Diameter 19.7"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 78.7"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 59"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.75", Diameter 15.75"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 74.75"
- Small Option Cable: Length 59"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 11.8"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 70.8"