Your Satisfaction is our Number One Goal. At Info Lighting, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, and exactly what you want. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable shopping experience that encourages you to shop with us for years to come. On the occasion that you receive a product that you just don’t like or that doesn’t match your décor, our experienced customer service staff is just a phone call away and will guide you through our easy return policy. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Customers who place orders by phone, email or in-store must review their receipt for accuracy within 24 hours.
Note: If your product has arrived damaged or doesn’t work properly, please refer to the “Damaged and Defective Goods Policy” below.
Within ten (10) business days of receipt of goods, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason please notify Info Lighting. We will process your return only if a claim is made within ten (10) days of receipt.
- Acquire authorization by sending a Return Request by Email to email@example.com in the subject line state “RGA Request” In your email, please include the product or products you are requesting to return, date of the purchase, copy of the receipt. Also include a telephone number Photos of the item (including the packaging) are required.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee
- You will have seven (7) days in which to return the product from the day that we receive approval from the manufacturer. After seven (7) days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds will be given. In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, we will inform you via email or phone that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 15 days. It is the customer’s responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct us concerning what to do with the damaged product. If we have not received notification or response from the customer within 14 days, the item will be donated or destroyed.
- Your refund credit will be issued after the item has been received and inspected. Customers will be refunded less the restocking and freight charges (if Info Lighting provided the shipping labels), via the same method in which the item was purchased or via check from Info Lighting. Refunds via check are typically issued with 14 business days of final approval.
- Items returned without the proper authorization are subject to an automatic 50% restocking fee or complete forfeiture of your refund. If credit is to be given, it will be by store credit only. Please read and review your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
- Please do not request a chargeback from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
To be considered for return, ALL items MUST:
- Be in their original packaging and NOT installed or prepped for installation (including, but not limited to, electrical wires cut, cords/chains/cable cut or altered in any way, etc)
- Be in a sellable condition (exception is with damaged goods) and include all materials (installation guides, etc). Do not write on the box to maintain its like-new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
Items NOT eligible for returns/credit/store credit include:
- Special purchases, including clearance items (also “One Only”), inventory sale items, etc. Also items clearly marked non-returnable
- Custom orders, including those that are made to order or customized to your specifications
- Any item that has been assembled, installed (including cut or clipped wires, modified or used in any way,
- Any item that is not in resalable condition
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Goods Authorization issued by Info Lighting. Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
- Large orders: (orders containing 6 or more of a single item). When ordering large quantities, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
- Light bulbs, parts, and shades.
- Any item NOT purchased from Info Lighting
- Shipping and Handling Charges
Damaged and Defective Goods Policy
We understand that a product may get damaged in transit, on occasion, there may be a manufacturer product defect. We also understand the need to pre-order and plan for your design and project needs. We ask that you inspect all items individually once they arrive so that any damage claims can be made immediately. If your item arrives damaged or with parts missing, you must notify us within three (3) days of receipt of the order. We will arrange for a prompt replacement or procurement of the missing parts. Please send a detailed description of the issue(s) along with photos. If parts are missing, please indicate on the assembly instructions the part missing and send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. In some instances it it possible to repair damages and/or defects with replacement parts. When this is the case, we reserve the right to utilize this as a solution.
Small Package Deliveries
For smaller UPS or FedEx deliveries that are damaged in transit, instead of refusing the package, please contact our store immediately. If damages are reported within 7 days for UPS or FedEx deliveries, we can file a claim on behalf of the customer and work to quickly resolve it. Please be aware that replacements or refunds can be hindered or denied if the customer fails to notify INFO Lighting of defective or damaged merchandise within two business days of receipt.
Large Package Deliveries
Immediate inspection is especially important when receiving large (or oversized) items such as a chandelier, large pendant, or glass items, from common freight carriers. The customer MUST notate any damages on the bill of lading or receipt when signing for the delivery even if the package only appears slightly damaged. If possible, take photos of the damage(s). Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate “damaged'' assume full responsibility if the merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged you may refuse delivery. Please notify our store at email@example.com of refusal so we can anticipate the return and process a replacement. If a return is desired instead of replacement, our Standard Return Policy and Process applies. Your return may be subject to restocking fees and our initial shipping and handling costs will be deducted from the credit. Failure to follow return procedures for the damaged item may result in a charge for the replacement item. Returned items that are found to be in working condition or shipped as ordered may not be eligible for a refund. Info Lighting will email you with the decision on whether to ship the item back to you at your expense or be refunded with a 50% restocking fee and store credit.
If you would like to cancel an order that has not shipped from our store or the manufacturer, simply contact one of our sales associates at (323) 655 8080. Then, we will submit a request to the manufacturer for cancellation. Shortly after, you will receive an email acknowledging your cancellation request followed by another email either confirming the cancellation or stating that we were unable to cancel. Please allow up to 24 hours for confirmation of cancellation. Please be aware that some items may have already shipped from our store or the manufacturer and be in route for final delivery to you. In such a case, cancellation fees may apply. Once an order has already shipped, it cannot be cancelled, rerouted or redirected. If you would like to return the item, you will need to follow the "Standard Return Policy". Do not refuse the delivery of non-damaged goods as this will result in up to a 50% restocking fee. A delivery refusal may also result in the loss of your product and may void any possibility of a refund. You may also be charged for roundtrip shipping costs. Some items that are custom made or built-to-order cannot be cancelled.
Items on Backorder
If you are cancelling an order due to backorder, we recommend you first call our store to verify the accuracy of the date before making your final decision. There are times when manufacturers have stated items as backordered, only to find that they have already shipped or are going out the next day. On the other hand, if the item is truly unavailable for an extended period, we sincerely apologize for the delay. Please note that since a cancellation request is time sensitive, please do not email or leave voice messages regarding your intention as it may slow the process down. It is important that you get a hold of a store associate directly at (323) 655 8080.
Most of the manufacturers guarantee their products. Please contact us if you have questions regarding specific product warranties.
Info Lighting INC and its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to goods or services arising out of the use or inability to use this site or any product purchased from Info Lighting INC, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if Info Lighting or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.