Tria Wall Light
The Tria Wall Light is designed as part of a modular system made of LED plates, that allow them to be easily connected to each other with an inside structure. The front part of these wall lights are available in a white lacquer or natural oak finish that can be rotated around the internal structure. A great decorative element, this fixture provides indirect light that gives a soft glow on the wall behind it when illuminated but also creates intricate and beautiful shadows when turned off. Can be installed as an individual wall light or light module with a single connection point, making it convenient for hallways, living rooms, and virtually any room in modern homes.
Offered in three sizes and two finishes. Dimmable and ADA Compliant. Shown in white.
Small Fixture: Width 7.48", Height 8.46", Depth 3.15"
Medium Fixture: Width 9.65", Height 10.63", Depth 3.15"
- Large Fixture: Width 11.42", Height 8.46", 12.2", Depth 3.15"
- Backplate: Diameter 4.53"
- Small Option: 8.7 Watt (960 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: 13 Watt (1440 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 17 Watt (1920 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K