A Cote Pendant
Save $ -897.60
The artisan-made A Cote Pendant by Schema brings a sophisticated appeal to your home décor. Its fluid, decorative design, while appearing textile, is made of hand-woven, galvanized iron wires. These wires swoop down in a series of loops that form a semi-transparent shade around a recessed LED light source. This allows for intriguing light play once the fixture is lit, playing through and around the wires for a subtle shimmering ambiance.
Schema prides itself on producing both functional and decorative designs exclusively from hand-woven metal wires often used in roofing, piping, and other building materials. Since the company’s origin in 1994, each manufactured product has been the direct result of exhaustive research and experimentation, careful conceptualization, and the craftsmanship of a dedicated artisan team.
- Designed by Segolene Aebi-Faye in 2016
- Material: Zinc-Plated Galvanized Iron
- Shade Material: Zinc-Plated Galvanized Iron
- Each individual fixture is hand-woven and unique
- Made In Philippines
- Finish: Green, Orange
- Cable: Length 59"
- Fixture: Height 13.5", Diameter 28.5"
- Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 72.5"