Ginger LED Pendant Light
Inspired by the cymbals of famous drummer, Ginger Baker, the Marset Ginger LED Pendant is an exceptionally thin and smooth conductor of light. The high pressure shaping of high-quality wood and paper results in an ultra-thin shade with a white interior, brilliantly amplifying the LED light outward. The aluminum structure holds the warm LED module which is outfitted with special optics to open up the light beam. In an effort to dissipate the LED light temperature, designer Joan Gaspar decided to thicken the aluminum instead of carving out grooves in the metal holder.
- Small Fixture: Height 2.36", Diameter 12.6"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 81.56"
- Medium Fixture: Height 3.39", Diameter 16.54"
Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 82.59"
- Large Fixture: Height 4.65", Diameter 23.62"
Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 83.85"
- Cable: Length 79.2"
Canopy: Height 2.6", Diameter 5.12"
- Small Option: 8 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: 16 Watt (2100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 21 Watt (3000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K