Marquise 4" IC-Rated Air-Tight LED New Construction Housing
The Marquise 4” IC-Rated Air-Tight LED New Construction Housing is a dedicated new construction housing for use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with thermal insulation. Air-tight construction provides energy savings by reducing the flow of air through the ceiling.
- Fixture: Height 6.4, Width 12.6"
- Cut-Off: 4.25"
- Plaster Frame: High quality 0.040 steel die cut one piece frame.
- Housing: 0.040 aluminum housing with riveted cap adjusts from 3/8” to 7/8”. Spring brackets accept torsion wing trim springs; slots on socket plate surface accept standard coil springs.
- Air Flow Restriction: Housing has factory installed gaskets to restrict airflow from room into ceiling plenum to <2CFM (cubic feet per minute) in accordance with ASTM-283 Air-Tight requirements.
- Clearance: “IC” Insulated ceiling housings are direct contact rated; no minimum clearance is required.
- Lamp: Compatible with NRM-41 Series.
- Thermal Protector: External thermal device is located on the junction box.
- Trim: Compatible with Marquise 4” Trims (sold separately).
- Wiring: Standard flex whip carries wire lead from junction box into housing. Wire leads extend from housing and thermal device to the luminary disconnect.
- Manufactured In China